1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time although this may result in suspension of the provision of products and or services to you. If you unsubscribe within the guarantee period for any product and you request a refund the guarantee will be honored.
During the course of your association with this website you may receive e-mails from us that contain information relating to you and the service(s) provided to you as a customer, including but not limited to Website changes, product additions, news and current updates concerning the industry, our Website and product availability. It is our policy to provide you with the opportunity to limit the use and/or disclosure of your personal information.If at any time you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, just click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page and request removal from our mailing list.
We collect the optin name and e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses and personal information of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information or coloring competition etc. We don’t collect payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address by third party PayPal).
2. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- to understand customer needs regarding our services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of this site;
- to develop and improve the products, benefits and services we offer to our customers and Website users
- to notify you of any hosted/run Competitions, new services or promotions from time to time
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from and third parties;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the site or any product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights this website, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the site;
3. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
The collection of personal information is limited to that information which is necessary for Identified Purposes. This site does not direct to the site, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of Law permitted.
When you visit the web site, a cookie may be placed on your computer or the cookie may be read if you have visited the site previously. Cookies allow us to determine which products and services you have already purchased so that the site does not provide redundant information to you, and, if you are an affiliate, to track sales made to customers referred by you so that you can receive compensation under our affiliate program. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the web site, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalised visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the site.
4. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
This site does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
to ’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ’s behalf for any of the following identified purposes:
As necessary if there is reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ’s rights or property, other users of ’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
5. Accuracy of Personal Information
We will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing about changes to their personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (subject: update personal information) We will use new or updated personal information received from customers to update records.
6. Security Safeguards
Reasonable steps will be take to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons. We will also take reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access. We will continue to enhance these features as technology changes and becomes available.
Furthermore we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
7. Third-party Advertising
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymousinformation when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information,browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
8. Links to External Sites
Some of the hyperlinks on this Website may lead to other Websites that are not controlled by, or affiliated with us. In addition, other Websites may link to this Website. We have not reviewed these Websites and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these Websites.
If you have any inquirey reagding privacy please email us via contact us form.